X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

The Hallways - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 pm

"Drugs, m'lady. Some of that medical giggle juice that brings a tingle to your bones. Tough stuff, mate." Isaiah laughed as he adjusted the box, making the little glasses clink.
Carmen stared at him in shock.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

Dollars : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 pm

'Drugs' I think, then glance at the labels. All I saw were big confusing words that my mother probably wouldn't know. My mother... I haven't seen her in years. I miss her, but I had to leave. I snap back to reality when I hear Isaiah speak.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Isaiah looked at both of the girl's faces and laughed. "Medicines, geez. I haven't been to a joint since way back when! In my day, it wasn't so tough to snag a few bottles of that hotsy-totsy hooch every now and then. But with this 'New Age' just about everything is illegal!"
Carmen rolled her eyes and began pushing Isaiah towards his destination. "Alright, alright. Get out of here before I report you to the Prof." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:16 pm

"Is there anything to do here?" I ask, my normal personality starting to show. "I'm kinda bored just standing here"
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Isaiah walked down the hall towards the infirmary chuckling to himself like a mad man.
Carmen grimaced and closed her eyes. Her head was pounding by this time. "Nothing really except train, watch television, and not get chosen to go on missions because of your attitude." Carmen growled bitterly. She was never chosen for missions.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:57 pm

"Train?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Train...how and what exactly? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men New Age :: RP Section :: USA :: New York :: Institute-
Jump to: