X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

The Hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Vortex strode a bit farther then banged on the side of the wall. Slowly, it creaked open. "Come on in. I brought a heater down."
Ooc: I shall post.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Stephen followed.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

Dollars : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 am

Feeling refreshed after a nice long shower, I walk down the hallway calmly, trying to find something to do. 'If I run into that winged girl again, I know what I'm gonna do' right after that thought crossed my mind, I shut it down. So what if it was a bad first encounter, she could be a good person.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:36 am

"I can feel if you're annoyed." Carmen said calmly after emerging from another room, one that was meant for Lillian. The young girl eyed her with fear and interest.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:43 am

I gaze at her and check her aura, something I should have done before getting into that altercation. It was blue, and pure-she was good. I mentally groaned 'Now I have to be nice' I think then look into the room she came out of. It looked normal and plain, like a hotel room. Nice, she must be living the life. "Is that your room?" I ask, question in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 am

"No, it's yours. I just finished vandalizing the sink." Carmen left out that she had decked the entire ceiling in pictures of their father, which couldn't be seen because of the angle.
"Listen, pigeon wings, we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 am

I look at her in confusion. 'She spoke in a civil tone, this must be serious' I sercastically think, then I straightened up. It probably could be serious. "What's wrong?" I ask her, mydefensive side masking my emotions the best they can.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 am

"Our father was a prostasho." Carmen said as quickly as she could, her wings slowly beginning to unfurl in worry. It wasn't everyday you met a long lost sibling.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:22 am

"Our..." I was at lost for words, the gears turning in my head, puting pieces together and finishing the picture. Wings, familiarity, and everything else, clicked. 'If she knows were siblings, she should know where our...father is'
"You're my half sister? Where is Warren? What happend? Why do I have falcon wings and yours are pure white?" The questions left my mouth a mile a minute, before I could even stop them.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:32 am

Carmen took a deep breath as she thought over her questions.
"I'm your half sister...My wings are probably different because, I don't know, falcon wings run on your mom's side or something." Carmen gnawed on her upper lip. She did not want to go into all of the 'Father-was-shredded-oh-no!" thing.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

I realized she skipped two of my questions. "Was Warren called away? " I ask, my wings bristling in fear of what the answer may be.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:52 am

"Warren Worthington the Third..." She took a shaky intake of breath. Carmen didn't know how...
"He's dead, Lily. All the original X-Men died in a freak accident. Father was one of them."
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 am

My emotions were conflicted. I didn't love him or anything, I never even met the fellow. But I was still angry I couldn't get the answers I wanted. I wished he was here, to help mr, but at the same time, I say good riddance. That is not.something you should wish upon the dead, so I ignore that piece of me. I unfurl my wings and head to the nearest window, ready to jump, when I freeze, my eyesight covered with pictures and numbers and voices clouding my head. 'A vision' I think, before I fall out the window, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 am

This was no laughing matter. Normally, Carmen would have died laughing. But she had no other sibling in her life - she wasn't going to lose this one. In a single bound, Carmen was out of the window and plummeting like a bird of prey towards Lily.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:10 am

Screams were all I heard. An explosion, a feather floating in the wind, and many more scenes played out in my head. As I came back, I felt air wooshing past my face, and I quickly realized I was falling towards the Earth. My wings were out, but flapping uselessly at my sides. 'This is it' I think, before I was suddenly yanked up by a pair of arms. I look up to see my half sister carrying me away.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:16 am

"You owe me." Carmen muttered as she towed Lily by her foot back through the window and into the hallway. She set her down (not so gently) and leaned against the wall. Man, her wings had taken a beating from that broken window. Very gently, she picked out the glass from her feathers.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 am

I flopped on the ground and glanced up at her. I saw her picking glass out of her feathers, and felt instantly bad. But she didn't need to know that. "Want me to walk you to the Infirmary? "I ask, ready to help her if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 am

"No." Carmen said simply.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:51 am

I narrowed my eyes, and asked again "Want me to walk you to the infirmary? "
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 am

Carmen glared at Lily coldly, her blue eyes seemingly staring into her soul. "Have you met Isaiah? No, I'm not going down there."
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:40 pm

"Who is Isaiah? " I have only been here a day, and only know my half sister, whom I still don't know the name of
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

"Son of Havoc and a pain in my---"
"A pain in your what, Carmen?" Isiah had been walking down the hall to the infirmary with a box of medicines. His Aussie accent rang out true.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 pm

I sized him up, just in case something popped off. 'This is Isaiah' I think, then add after that comment 'Nothing special to me'
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Carmen growled at boy in clear irritation, gritting her teeth. She turned towards Lily and forced a deep breath. "Why don't you introduce yourself before I kill you?" She said to Isaiah.
Isaiah looked at the other girl with wings and smirked arrogantly. "Dumb Dora thinks that she's the Big Cheese. Dame's been tryin' to bump me off since I arrived here. Probably thinks that I'm a darb. I personally thinks that she carries the torch, if you know what I mean."
"NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU MEAN!" Carmen exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 pm

"I don't know what you mean" I state, directly after Carmen as I shifted the weight of my left foot to my right in awkwardness. My eyes latched themselves onto the box he was carrying, and I ask him "What is that?" My eyes growing as big as saucers in innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men New Age :: RP Section :: USA :: New York :: Institute-
Jump to: