X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Passageway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

The Passageway  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 am

"How many asses need kicking, when and where?" Stephen sat down and crossed his legs into a tight position and closed his eyes, focusing on the energy of the people in the area. "Let's see. Some people in the halls...A lot of people in their rooms..." He focused on the area around the Institute, trying to feel out any possible enemies. He watched something go down. "Well, furry girl just got herself kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 am

Vera pounded her keyboard with a frustrated fist, breaking it instantly and cracking her computer screen. The wind in the room began picking up, blowing wildly.
"I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING!" She roared aggressively while rushing over to a suction vault. Vera stood on the metal plate and waited while her metallic rocker-like clothing was sucked up int the tube and her black and purple suit was blown on.
"Suit up. We're going on an adventure."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 am

"Woo, adventure." Stephen snapped his fingers and he was in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It didn't really like like an action suit, but more like pajamas actually. "I'm ready to go." He said, pulling his hood down. "How're we getting where we're going? I can fly and teleport, so I'm cool, but I dunno if your wind chiz can keep you aloft or whatever." He said, light blue sparks coming from the edges of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:28 am

"Don't worry about me." Vera said immediately. She went through her invention drawer and retrieved a tiny metal board about this size of a Popsicle stick. She threw it down on the ground and nudged it with her foot. The board grew to the size of a thin snowboard and Vera hopped on, straps wrapping up her legs. More wind wrapped around her as she was lifting into the air.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am

"Cool." He slowly began to float, the same kind of blue sparks leaving a large trail behind him. "Shall we get going?" Stephen asked, sitting comfortably in air.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:10 am

"That's the idea." Ver - er, Vortex snapped. She was beyond stress at this point. Vortex zipped father down the tunnel until she came to the low circular exit that was now protected by a wall and door. Without hesitating, she sent a strong current of air towards the wall, which crumpled out of the way. Vortex punched the caged door open with her protected knuckles and zipped toward Genosha.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 am

Stephen simply floated through the roof via phasing, then zipped off toward Genosha at a speed Sonic the Hedgehog would be jealous of, leaving behind a streak of bright blue sparks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Passageway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men New Age :: RP Section :: USA :: New York :: Institute-
Jump to: