X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Passageway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Vera crouched through the small door and entered the spacious tunnel. Her steps echoed off of the black carpet-covered metal floor as she made her way to her several monitors, checked a few things (including Facebook), then set up a table to work on. The space was decked out in moody purplish lights that shone ominously. Highlighter colors gleamed here and there from the ginormous lava lamps that were near the door. The heater that she had mentioned also doubled as the A/C, and the very end (long in the distance) now had a sturdy wall and door. She clicked on her PS3 to play some Mortal Kombat vs DC and sat in a large beanbag chair. "Set up what you need. There are also some tools you can take apart. Maybe my 360's pieces will come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"Wow.." He wandered around. "It's amazing..." Stephen looked at several things, putting his hands on something, but then deciding to get prepared. He snapped out of La-la Land just in time to hear her. "360 you say? Would the disk drive happen to be intact?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He floated a few inches off the ground, obviously excited to be working with electricity again.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm

"Yeah, though maybe a bit bent." Vera sighed as she gathered more energy to keep her away. Everything dimmed, but soon returned to normal. "Just twirl around in a circle if you need something."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:42 pm

"Mkay." He went to work, removing screws and such and opening it up. He got to the disk drive and pulled out the laser diode. "There you are."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm

The Joker (some made up dude) was kicking Sonya's butt. Vera laughed wickedly as Joker grabbed her by the shoulders and chucked her into a stone pillar. "Finish him!" Vera mimicked before kicking her in the legs. Of course, she won again.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Steve twirled around in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:51 pm

"Yep?" Vera said as she pulled her eyes from the screen.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:53 pm

"I need a seriously tiny screwdriver and a source of fire."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:57 pm

"Let me check." Vera paused the game and walked towards one of her several drawers. She fumbled around for a screwdriver and finally found one that she used for her reading glasses when the lens popped. "Will this help? As for the fire, I don't know. I do have plasma, however. It's dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Stephen nodded to the screwdriver. "Yeah, that'll do." Then he grinned. "As for the plasma, that'll work just fine. I can handle myself."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:00 pm

"I don't care about that." She smirked as she tossed the screwdriver. "I'm talking about the furniture.the plasma is over there. Just click the valve." She nodded towards the lava lamp.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:04 pm

He rolled his eyes. Stephen floated the screwdriver to him and started fiddling with the laser diode. He floated over to the lava lamp and flicked the valve.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:26 am

"Remember what I said." Vera reminded. She sat down in a fluffy recliner and got to work on spying on Genosha. Ugh, just because you're evil doesn't mean you should decorate like a homeless person. She soon spotted her "best friend" Mr. Crazy flicking his lighter on and off while unloading the cargo of caged mutants. Grimacing, she shut it off.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:47 pm

"Yeahyeahyeah." He waved off her warning and continued to work, eventually stopping when he felt he had done what was good enough. "Alright," Stephen said. "It's good now." Stephen shut off the plasma then started getting wires from the 360. "Hm..all that's left is a housing to put it in. And something to sodder the wire together."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:06 am

"I have a few water guns I like to squirt people with. Oh, and a few of those drills." Vortex muttered as she typed on a different screen, fingers flying on the keyboard, trying to break the password that meant full access---Ah, there it was. She smiled and tried to get a better look by zooming in and out.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:24 pm

He got a drill and began to work, gutting the interior. Stephen started inserting everything needed.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Vortex scooted another laptop over and began tapping on both. Something wasn't right...almost as if there were going to be a breach in security. "That's silly." She muttered under her breath. In her mind, however, Vera knew that she needed someone who could tell what was to happen. Or, at least give a clue.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Stephen closed it all up and put in the last screw. "Done!" He held it up. "A new phaser, with 50% more efficiency than the last one." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:54 am

"Well, I hate to be the cloud that rains on your parade," Vera sighed quietly. "But it looks like we're gonna have some company. Something tells me that they didn't bring any gifts." She stood from the computers and walked towards a filing cabinet. She retrieved a folder marked with an "X" and looked over it, then shook her head. "Not good. Oh, not good."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:18 pm

"Enemies? Is Smokey the Bear gonna be there?" He put the phaser he made into the holder he had on his side and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Vera hesitated before turning around with an uncomfortable expression, one that said that she hated not knowing complete with knitted eyebrows and a taut jaw. "I-I'm not sure...I can't tell. I just know it isn't going to go smoothly."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:28 pm

"So, enemies, coming here, likely not going to be stopped by just two mutants?" He tried to sum it up real fast, as he was impatient and didn't feel like asking a bunch of questions.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:34 pm

"Precisely." Vera nodded whilst setting down the file. She hated sounding...out-of-control. Usually she could handle everything by herself! Oh, great now she was stressing! Next would come the pacing--AGH! Vera walked in an impatient circle, the energy in the room slowly gaining aggravation - something the young girl didn't know she could do. Vera didn't even notice the recliner fluff stuck to her back.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Stephen raised an eyebrow and looked around. "Hey, you may wanna chill out. Like, seriously, relax. You're panicking. And the last thing needed in a hostile situation is someone panicking." He sighed and crossed his arms. He tapped his foot and started to think, beginning to rationalize the situation.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:44 pm

"I am not panicking!" Vera snapped. "I'm just...Ugh, I'm just thinking briskly!" She walked over to a computer and started type-type-typing. 'Getting attacked by villains. FML.' She sent her Tweet then hacked in and out of the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Passageway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Passageway    The Passageway  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Passageway
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men New Age :: RP Section :: USA :: New York :: Institute-
Jump to: