X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere in Indiana

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

Somewhere in Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:12 am

Stephen sat down in a little enclosed area of land, having a self made BB gun mounted and a few targets ready. He started pumping air into the thing and loaded the ammo.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:18 am

Somehow, my large thumbed feet led me here--the middle of Indiana. I frowned as I went into the nearest gas station, bought a coffee and a zebra cake, and left to continue my travels. Pretty soon I landed myself into some weird closed-off area. I stopped as soon as I noticed someone. Oh, God...he was male?! I needed to get out of there. Fast.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:24 am

Stephen finished pumping air and put on safety goggles. He released the tire valve, then quickly shut it. The ammo launched far and quick, putting a hole through one of the coffee can targets. "Woohoo!" He laughed and walked over to the coffee can. "That's a nice sized hole there!" He loaded the gun once more and continued letting off shots. All the while not noticing Nicky, absorbed in his work.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:30 am

I stifled a laugh. Oh, Nicky. You and your immaturity. Now get the hell out of here. I took a step back and turned, only to crash into a stack of hollow metal, bubble wrap, and bells. She cursed and hopped to the top of a tree, kicking off her Converse so she could grip the bark.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:38 am

"..dafuq?" He turned around, mid shot to look in the direction of the noise. "Who's in here!?" Stephen got up and started walking around, looking for the source of the noise. He shook his head. "Come out of hiding, it'll be much better for you that way. Trust me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:43 am

I stayed as silent as I could, watching him with my special eyes. I saw every movement, tensing up with each turn. Ha, I even held my breath since I sounded like an animal from running so.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:46 am

Stephen rolled his eyes. "Alright then. You've sealed your grave." He lifted every tree in the area into the air mentally, and flailed them around first. He waited for whoever was messing around to fall out.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:51 am

I clenched to the tree with all of my strength, but without my full form it wasn't enough. My body sailed through the air until I flipped over and landed on my hand-feet. I looked at the boy in shock. He was obviously younger than I, though you would think the opposite consider the height difference. You would think that I was terrified of him. Truly, I was afraid for him.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:58 am

"Okay, so, 1. This is kinda a private area. What's up with the sneaking around?" He said, obviously impatient to get his answers. "2. Who are you, and who do you think you are to sneak around my testing grounds?" Stephen glared, putting all the trees back down into place.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:03 am

I cleared my throat and walked over to where my shoes were. I'd better just keep up a brief convo and jet. "I was going for a walk. A lady needs her exercise, correct?" I rolled my eyes to glare at him. "As for who am I, you can go directly to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:06 am

He flipped her off. "Whatever. Just get off my fucking land, why don't you? And hurry, I have business to conduct." Stephen growled and sat on a crate. He started to float around random bits of junk to pass time, waiting for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:12 am

My eyes narrowed even more and I stood. "Tsk, tsk. My daddy taught me not to say those words." I smiled wryly and walked a circle around the boy. "Such a shame that I never met him."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:17 am

"Yes, yes, I care so much about your apparent family issues." Stephen rolled his eyes and dropped his junk. He started levitating the crate, sitting in the air. He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:21 am

"Oh, I didn't ask you to care." I said in amusement. "I was simply stating a fact. Another fact is, I bet you're just putting on a show. You're not at all a threat like how you put on"--I paused to smile a bit wider--"I bet you're all bark and no bite."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:27 am

"Say what you will. I care not, as I am above that. And I think a more appropriate animal to compare me to would be a rattlesnake." He smirked. "Heed the warnings, or be bitten. Simple as that. Now leave my place of residence, weird person." Stephen floated around.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:31 am

I threw back my head an laughed. "Me. Weird. Have you not seen yourself lately? News flash, hun, you're a mutated freak like me."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:33 am

Stephen's eyes narrowed and he flicked Nicky to the ground. "And here I thought it'd be cool to meet another mutant. Looks like I was wronger than ice cream on a day below 20 degrees."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:37 am

Nicky shot back up immediately and growled at him. "So did I. Looks like we were both wrong, eh?" I spat with anger.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:40 am

"I. Guess. Friggin. So." He knocked her into a tree. Stephen growled at her. "And how can you even call yourself a mutant? It's not like you seem to have any powers, aside from ultra ANNOYANCE."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:45 am

I flew back, but instead of hitting the tree I clung to it. My body trembled in threat to change form. "You want powers?" I growled with a smile, my eyes bright red. My feet landed on the ground without my shoes and my brown hair began to grow out and change to blue. "You got 'em." With that, I grew to my full height of 6'5" and charged him with a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:50 am

"Whoaaaaa.." He flew around her, getting better looks at her. "Coooool." He said, sounding like a 7 year old. "You're like Beast from the X-Men team.." He mentally lifted her arms and stuff to get a better look. "Awesome."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:53 am

I stared at him in disbelief, then started raging for control over my limbs. "Let me go!" I snapped when I couldn't move my arms.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:55 am

Stephen released control of her arms and yawned. "U mad?"
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:58 am

"I'm furious!" I charged at him again and got myself set to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

"That's a shame." He shrugged and used his version of the Force to push her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Indiana   Somewhere in Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in Indiana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men New Age :: RP Section :: USA :: Others-
Jump to: