X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Entrance to the Institute.

Go down 
+2
Rogue
Niles
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:24 pm

"I would. But you aren't worth it. I don't care about your little speech. I'm very level headed. I choked you cause I wanted to. Nothing's gonna get through to you, of course. You have one of the darkest, blackest souls I've seen in my life. I may be nothing. I may be useless. But at least I don't resort to insulting others when I'm backed against a wall. There may be dishonor in cowardice, but there's definitely no honor in idiocy." I point my tail in a zig zag pattern. This girl is just unpleasant. "And if you hate me and this place that much, why haven't you left yet?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Dollars : 377

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 pm

"You're not level headed. Your not even close. Because seeing what you can do to me.. that could be a human.. and that's just what us mutants need right? More badness. I haven't left because I'm trying to get through your thick skull. You probably think you have been shunned because of your look but it's not that, it's you gloomy but horrible personality.. which you think gives you an excuse to be an ass. I may steal.. but that doesn't make my soul dark. At least I care.... Not for you or these mutants but for this world. That's all I care for.. I'll admit it. I don't care for other mutants is because of how you think the world is against you. You have a horrible personality to fix demon boy. Stop feeling bad for yourself, control your rage and listen to others for once instead of blocking them out and filling it up with your own sorrow. You feel bad for yourself and probably no one else does because you don't do a damn thing about it." Tessa slowly started flying as was making it over the gate." Control yourself and stop being an ass. I have no reason to be this mean.... and you don't have a reason to be the way you are. Change yourself and maybe everyone will see a difference.. I can already tell what type of person you are." Tessa left the institute.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I roll my eyes. "Trust me, I've tried." I walk into the graveyard, ready to stab a hole through something. I walk into it, basically pushing the gate down.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 pm

I ducked into a bush as the police cruiser passed by, siren wailing. I chuckled and turned to see where I was now. This must be the Institute. I sneaked my way to the entrance and slipped through the door. Now the only thing I have left to do is act completely natural.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Stephen looked around, and quietly entered the Institute.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

Dollars : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:32 am

I stood on top of a building 2 blocks away. My enhanced sight gave me the ability to see the Institute nice and clear. "Doesn't look too bad" I think, then swoop down to the back of the building. Trying to look as normal as possible, I push open the door and slide in.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am

Nicky walked outside on the edge. She had heard something suspicious coming from the outdoors, which would not do. No one was going to threaten her family.
"Come on out." She called in what was supposed to be a demanding and stern voice. Another rustle came. Nicky, in her human form, sunk to a low crouch. Suddenly, a burst of flame erupted in front of her face, then nothing but the dangerous carbon dioxide left behind. A few sniffs and the daughter of Beast was out like a light.

Damien emerged from the top of the building with a smirk. All it took were rocks thrown in a nearby bush?
"Seriously. You guys lost your touch!" The man said as he dragged the unconscious girl away.
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

Dollars : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 am

I look at this very official looking building from across the street. Doesn't look too bad, I think, before waltzing up to the doors and walking in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance to the Institute.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4