X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Entrance to the Institute.

Go down 
+2
Rogue
Niles
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Dollars : 377

The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 am

Tessa tried it again, but this time she held onto the electicity like a whip and hit the ground." I think I like this new power."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 am

"It's nice to have energy manipulation. I can change pretty much any type of energy into kinetic and blow stuff up."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am

Tessa smiled." Now I just gotta leanr how to put it away.. go away Electricity... go.... Electricity thank you for your help.. you can leave?" As Tessa said the last thing the Electricity went away.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Dollars : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 am

"Yes Laura. Yes I have." Blake replied. "You're just going to have to try to control your powers here. Once you do, you can put away, or use them anytime you want."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:28 am

"Come on. Let's go inside. Blake, Elinge needs to see you." I lead the girl in.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Dollars : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 am

"Hm... Okay." Wondering what Elinge needed to talk to him for. After a few moments, he went inside.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Tessa looked at the girl.." re e going to train or what?" she followed Laura.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:01 pm

I pull Tessa in and show her around. After doing so, I let her wander on her own.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm

tessastood in front of the gate as she slowly started to fly.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I teleport in front of her and grab the bag. I then teleport back down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:28 pm

"No!" Tessa fell." Give me back that bag you freak!"
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:29 pm

"I may be a freak, but at least I'm not a thief." I growl, my tail pointing straight up. I take the food she stole from us and teleport it to the kitchen. I then come back in an instant. "Now take your damn bag." I throw it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm

"Boo-hoo.. I stole a little big of food.. Oh my god1 Such a big deal, she stole like 1% of our food! Like we don't have plenty of it.. now give me back my bag... I'm not playing." She glared.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:32 pm

"I did. Now piss off. I'm not exactly a gentleman as you can probably tell."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 pm

'Yes.. you are a freak. That bag doesn't only carry the food I need but very valueable stuff now." Tessa's hand began growing electricity again." Give me back my stuff you stupid f***."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm

"It's right there on the ground in front of you." I hiss. "And maybe I am a freak. What of it? At least I use my powers for something that's useful instead of thievery."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Tessa rolled her eyes." I never used my powers for that.. they don't even work that way.. I hide them." Tessa grabbed her bag and tossed it over her should."And even if I did.. it wouldn't change the fact that you are weird looking." Tessa told him, she didn't mean to be so mean but.. she didn't like people interfering with what she does.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 pm

"That's it." I hiss and disappear and reappear behind her. "I look weird? True. It's when you insult that, that things get personal." I kick her in the back of the knee.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Tessa slapped him in the face with her electricity hands." I was right." She rolled her eyes." I should leave, because of people like you.. you're no better than the humans." She turned herself into iron and shot herself into the sky, being about fifty feet into the air.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:46 pm

I duck, not taking any damage from the missed hit. "You wouldn't know." I roll my eyes and begin to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:51 pm

"I wouldn't of know?" Tessa laughed like a crazy person." You have the nerve to tell me? What I know and don't know, obviously you don't know Sh**! You sit here in your little crazy hospital, and I'm out there, HOW THE F*** are you gonna tell me what I know? You think you know... but guess what you know nothing! You walk with your head high! It's amazing how your the weirdest mutant ever and you hold your head so freaking high.. for know reason. And you tell me what I don't know? I am out there surviving while your here in this stupid place, fighting each other probably and trying to prove who's the stronger mutant! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 pm

I teleport in front of her. "You wouldn't know. I was literally born, in a graveyard. At the exact moment my father died. You wouldn't know. I had to pay for my own expenses. I was constantly shunned, and kept away from others. I never had friends. I never talked to anyone. No one remembers me. I'm stuck in a gigantic hellhole, full of some of the worst, most ungrateful people ever. But why do I do it? For my father." I hiss. "Do you think it's easy living with one of these?" I wrap my tail around my arm.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Tessa rolled her eyes." You paid for nothing obviously.. you were born in agraveyard... okay so, why would you stay away from others? I dunno. Pay for your own expenses? I laugh at that one, look where you are. And I bet your father would want you to go your own way but your too stupid to realize that. And the tail? Ugh.. no words for that. That's probably something passed down I guess. And one more thing, I hope you can fly because we're fifty feet in the air. And still.. you know nothing. Because you're always going to be teh sad gloomy mutant who looks at himself as different because of a stupid tale. I've seen your type. You're always gonna feel down." She squinted and then in a low voice she said sarcastically," Oh my father wanted me to stay here and since it's so bad.. I'll stay because my father did even though I'm suffering." She went back to her regular voice." I would feel bad for you..... but YOU.ARE.STILL.HERE.LIKE.A.DUMBASS. And I guess you'll always be here because 'It's a duty you owe to your father."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 pm

I growl. I've had enough. I wrap my tail around her neck and begin to choke her. "Y'know what? F*** you. You don't know. And I doubt you'd care. Nothing's good enough for you. I hold up my head? Hah! I've met poodles that are less snobby than you. All you care about is making sure that you survive, not caring if anyone else has to suffer in the process. I don't need to fly, I'm light as air. And you, are a complete b****." I throw her to the ground with my tail and float downwards.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Tessa was arely thrown as she just floated down."Why should I care for people like you? And I met skunks better than you." Tessa smiled." And you threw me because I am right. You are dumb. All you can do is teleport. You don't even noticed that you're not getting throught to me. I barely touched you and you're trying to throw me around like a raggity Ann doll. Which you failed... stupid. I care for myself because I don't want to care for anyone else. I would.... but there's no one I should care for." Tessa landed on th ground."People like you..... don't know anything... like I said. I've seen bears with less rage and that's what you drive to. Rage. No wonder the humans hate us becaus einstead of walking away.. you go to rage. Look at what you just tried to do to me. Stupid.... you're the reason tehy won't except us. Please hit me again freak.. because you'll only prove me right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance to the Institute.   The Entrance to the Institute. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance to the Institute.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next