X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lillian Duboise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

Dollars : 34

Lillian Duboise Empty
PostSubject: Lillian Duboise   Lillian Duboise EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Name: Lillian Duboise
Birthday: 1999, 14, 2
Species (if not Human/Ultra-Human): Mutant
Education/Occupation(Doctor, Pilot, ect.): High school Freshman
Personality: Happy, Energetic, Optimistic view on life
Hair: Light Brown, straight, an inch past my shoulders
Eyes: Black
Body Type: Skinny, but slightly curvy, athletic for endurance.
Skin Color: Darker caramel color.
Weight: 105 pounds
Height: 5'4''
Country of Origin: Spain
Weapon: 12'' curved Dagger, has a fire emblem on the hilt
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): See the future, and see auras. She can run faster than the average human, and she can see farther than the average human. She also has wings. (15 foot wingspan) She can fly 200 mph at her fastest if she is well rested and fed. And she can fly at altitudes from 60,000 to about 80,000 feet. Her lungs are epuipped with air sacs and such so that she can breath at those heights, although she rarely goes to such heights.
Flaws (three): Too naive, starts a fight over little things, and stubborn.
Mother: A regular human named Stella Duboise
Father: Warren Kenneth Worthington III or Angel
Any Disorders?: None
RP Example (four sentences): He backed me up into the corner, his rank breath brushing against my cheeks. I glared, I wasn't backing down. I pushed him away and his eyes widened in shock. I then turned to the left and ran. I heard him curse under his breath as he stared at the area I was not even 2 seconds ago. As I ran, my speed increased and everything around me was a blur. I grinned in satisfaction, I was ready. I jumped into the air, and unfurled my 15 foot long Falcon wings. The air filled under them as I soared so high that to humans I would be just a speck in the sky.
History (five sentences): She lived in Spain until she was 6, then she moved to a little town in Montana. She was bullied because she only spoke Spanish, but she now knows English. Stella is a single mother raising her because Lillian's playboy of a father left her alone. Warren sends Stella a monthly check to take care of Lillian. Lillian soon ran away from home and is living on the streets to escape the jacked up story that is her life. One day, she caught wind of an Institute. And not an ordinary Institute, IT WAS FOR MUTANTS! She hunted down every piece of information about this place, from old friends, to complete strangers, in order to find a place for her to feel, (ironically enough) normal.
Notes: She likes to be called Lily

Last edited by PsychicEmpath on Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

Lillian Duboise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Duboise   Lillian Duboise EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:42 pm

This is a really good first form, actually!
However, my dear Camel:

1) Her weight. Is it in pounds? Kilograms? Grams? Please explain further.
2) How high can she fly? What's the maximum speed she can reach? (Basically, on a scale from MoonMoon to, like, sound)
3)How did Lily end up at the Institute? Did she just wander across it or did someone guide her there?

*Please edit these in*
Back to top Go down
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

Dollars : 34

Lillian Duboise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Duboise   Lillian Duboise EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

Lillian Duboise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Duboise   Lillian Duboise EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lillian Duboise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Duboise   Lillian Duboise Empty

Back to top Go down

Lillian Duboise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men New Age :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: