X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deme's Charries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Name: Carmen Kendra Worthington "Cherub"
Birthday: 1999/3/10
Species (if not Human/Ultra-Human): Mutant
Education/Occupation(Doctor, Pilot, ect.): None. Though training early as a chemist
Personality: Moody, sometimes too edgy, terrible liar, intelligent, athletic, trouble maker, arrogant
Hair: Jet black
Eyes: light blue
Body Type: Athletic, small
Skin Color: Caramel
Weight: 111lbs
Height: 5'2"
Country of Origin: USA
Weapon: Curved knives attached to the inner sleeves of her shirts
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): Flying, naturally. Also can tell when someone is deceiving her or being deceived themselves. Speed. Enhanced strength
Flaws (three): As said above, she is very arrogant. She has a problem with trusting people too soon, and cannot live without knowing if a loved one is alright
Mother: Candace Southern
Father: Warren Kenneth Worthington III
Any Disorders?: ADHD; Bipolar
RP Example (four sentences): As I glided along the New York skyline, I noticed something: the city was oddly quiet. Of course, I flew down to investigate. And as my boots clicked against the concrete sidewalk, I knew I was in trouble. I folded my pure white wings against my back and tensed up. It was a person surely. But a person with soulless black eyes and a reptilian smile. I should've known he was a mutant.....and I should've killed him the last time we met. But then I didn't have the courage; I wasn't sure I had it now.
History (five sentences): Carmen always knew she was a mutant. Her father had always let her ride with him on his back in the mornings and train her to fly in the evenings. She soon grew wings of her own around eight years of age, and was said to "glide like an eagle". Carmen even attended some Take Your Daughter to Work days (sneakily by treading outside of the window). She taught herself while Father was away (which he was a lot), and never really had been close with Mother. They'd talk, but never clicked the way Carmen and ArchAngel did. She then chose her own path and started living on her own at the early age of 10.
Notes:

Last edited by Code:Vortex on Tue May 07, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Father Earth
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 422

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Approved! hey Deme
Back to top Go down
https://nax-men.rpg-board.net
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Hai! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Son of Havoc, yo   Deme's Charries EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 am

Name: Isaiah Summers
Birthday: 1933/4/1
Education/Occupation(Doctor, Pilot, ect.): "Doctor" (he's not exactly the appropriate age, but the kid's good with meds and stuff. Lay off.)
Personality: Stubborn, funny, intelligent, mostly annoying, calm, sarcastic
Hair: black
Eyes: gray
Body Type: slightly muscular, tall
Skin Color: light tan
Weight: 150lbs
Height: 5'10"
Country of Origin: Australia
Weapon: Powers, an iron-spiked boomerang
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): -Ability to absorb cosmic energy
-Energy blasts
-Immunity to optic blasts
Flaws (three): A little self-centered; lactose intolerant; terrified of heights; petrified of deep water
Mother: Unknown
Father: Alexander Summers
Any Disorders?: OCD all the way
RP Example (four sentences): Just as I was about to leave from the institute, I froze. Inches away from me was the most disgusting thing known to man. It's balance was off incredibly, and grime was caked along the side of it. "That's disgusting!" I complained as I ran across the street to fix the small brick jutting out of a bush. I sighed with relief once the problem was solved and continued with my day.
History (five sentences): Isaiah woke up in a lab alone with nothing but a raggedy heart monitor and an empty IV. He had no idea when or how he got there, but he needed out. Isaiah stood up and found that he was in an odd assortment of clothing. The last thing he remembered was..... Hm. He couldn't remember anything. He then started researching, using the newspapers in the old abandoned hospital. When he finally exited the hospital, he nearly had a heartattack. So many machines, vehicles... It wasn't like this before! He continued to research across the country until he caught an odd flying machine to the States. Isaiah studied around there until he eventually came to the Institute, discovering who his father was.
Notes: He kinda walks around like a Tron reject XD
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Lizzie Drake   Deme's Charries EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Name: Elizabeth Drake
Birthday: 1995/1/1
Education/Occupation(Doctor, Pilot, ect.): None at all
Personality: Very shy; prefers to stay silent, though she speaks when it's important; hates using her powers for no reason
Hair: shiny black, down to her knees
Eyes: dark brown and usually covered by a curtain of hair
Body Type: lengthy, attractive
Skin Color: pale white
Weight: 108lbs
Height: 5'9"
Weapon: None; she hates violence
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): Elizabeth has thermokinesis, thermal vision, and cryokinesis.
Flaws (three): Afraid of nearly everything; cannot look people in the eye; hides things; Overly truthful
Mother: Uh.....Isabella Lautner
Father: Robert Drake (Iceman)
Any Disorders?: Chronic anthropophobia
RP Example (four sentences): I quickly looked around the halls and saw no one. Perfect. I pressed myself into the shadows of the wall and made my way into the dark livingroom. It was a good thing everyone was sleeping at this time; then I could finally eat. I reached into the cupboard and pulled out a bowl and a box of cereal. It wasn't much, but better than nothing. I quickly ate and just as I turned around, a voice stopped me. "Lizzie?" he asked. I panicked and froze. Literally.
History (five sentences): Elizabeth was born in Portland, Oregon and was immediately sent to an adoption center in New York. Well, that's what she thought it was. It was truly a place for mutants like her to master their powers. She eventually got used to it, avoiding everyone who passed by. She lived in a room high, high up and away from everyone. For a while, no one knew she was there. That is until evidence of another person appeared out of nowhere, such as books no one else read and other paraphernalia. She was spotted a few times, but no one knew her name. Elizabeth liked it that way. She's lived in the Institue for basically her whole life, and eventually her name spread. Though Lizzie tried to stay hidden.
Notes: She refuses to believe that she is powerful, and if she uses her powers too long, she'll go into a rampage

Last edited by ADHDeme! on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Sorry to say this Deme, but no superhero couples...It makes it unfair, and we'll run out of people twice as quickly. I would like for you to pick ONE. Please.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 pm

THAT makes sense. (facepalms) Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Approved. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Zander the Menace   Deme's Charries EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Name: Zander Menace
Birthday: 1992/2/14
Education/Occupation(Doctor, Pilot, ect.): College
Personality: Aggresive; annoying; sarcastic; somewhat loud
Hair: silver
Eyes: indigo
Body Type: thin and not really muscular
Skin Color: Golden brown
Weight: 131lbs
Height: 6'3"
Country of Origin: Russia
Weapon: His smart mouth, but he likes guns and is pretty good with them, except he's not completely trusted with them. So his powers!
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): Contorts face to look like a really freaky demon with a muscled face. His hair turns to flames and he can easily tap into someone's mind to image his face. Yeah, he's a jerk.
Flaws (three): Pompous; rebelliousness; a bit of an arsonist...
Mother: Ingrid Godiva
Father: Vlad Godiva
Any Disorders?: Archnephobia!
RP Example (four sentences): I sat on the park bench and smiled at the idiotic children running around. One small boy walked up to me and sat on my left. "Hello." He said cheerfully. I looked at him. "You shouldn't talk to strangers, kiddo." I simply said. The kid made the mistake of looking me in the eyes. He started screaming and ran away, all the while I was chuckling. People never learn.
History (five sentences): Zander was originally born as Vladimir Godiva Jr., but eventually changed his name when he was twelve. Around this time is when he noticed his disturbing powers. He would scare the children at school and his parents whenever he could. He gave his own mother a heartattack and laughed. His father eventually banished him with this sentence: "Leave me, you menace!" Thus, his lastname was born. So Zander wandered around Russia and scared the living daylights out of the people. The police wanted to throw him in jail, but they could never catch him. He fled to New York and cotinued his business with only criminals, which still got him bad attention from the officials. He was sentenced to death for the many deaths he caused, but of course he escaped. By twenty, he made it to the Institute and tried to be the good guy for a change.
Notes: He seems mean, but he's a huge softy
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Approved.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Nicky McCoy   Deme's Charries EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Name: Nickolette McCoy
Birthday: 1995/8/20
Species (if not Human/Ultra-Human):Mutant
Education/Occupation(Doctor, Pilot, ect.): College Education; Training for Homeland Security
Personality: (Changes when her powers kick in) Quiet; Studious; Calm; Serious; Doesn't grasp the concept of love
Hair: Wavy dark brown, to her shoulders
Eyes: Bright green (glow red with power)
Body Type: Shapely; Somewhat toned; delicate
Skin Color: Almond
Weight: 97lbs
Height: 5'2"
Country of Origin: France!
Weapon: Doesn't fight when normal, but when she changes she uses cars, trees, and the occasional wiener dog
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): Well, she turns into a six and a half foot tall blue gorilla/cat-like creature that allows her superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, agility, flexibility, dexterity, coordination, balance, and endurance. It gives her genius-level intelligence and enhances her senses to that of a large jungle cat. It does, however, alter her pheromones making her incredibly attracted to the first male she sees. Very attracted, so that it's disturbing to watch actually.
Flaws (three): Impatient; Stubborn; Somewhat cold
Mother: Brigitte DeBou
Father: Hank McCoy (Beast)
Any Disorders?:
RP Example (four sentences): I closed my eyes and tried to focus on staying in control. But the music was too loud and I was already dancing without being aware. My body shook until I saw red, and I laughed manically. Freedom! I made my way over to the DJ and winked at him. "I don't know if you hear this alot, but I find you extremely attractive." I purred. From there, I blacked out. I woke in the middle of a freshly cut lawn and looked at myself with normal vision. Oh. God. I ran into the a group of shrubs to shield myself.
History (five sentences): Nicky first discovered she had powers when she was fourteen years old. Her and her mother moved to the states at this age to try to get closer to her father. Well, in eight grade there was this boy named Miles Chassener who sat a few desks over and had a "thing" for French girls. He wrote Nicky notes, but she didn't care. Then it was time for the Valentines' Day Dance and the music was turned all the way up. Nicky sort of, um, lost control and wrecked the dance. She did make quite an impression on Miles.... ANYWAY her mother immediately took her out of school and punished her. Nicky thought she blacked out for the entire dance, but she really didn't. At all. So she ran away from home to find a place where she could be accepted for the animal she was. She stumbled upon the Institute and ran right in. Now, she tries to master her excitement at all costs.
Notes: Her powers are triggered when she's excited, anxious, or complimented to the point of blushing. You can tell when she's about to transform when she starts:
-Shaking
-Randomly Flirting
-Invading Personal Space
-Suddenly Sniffing Your Arm/Face/Elbow
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 pm

..0_o Approved? XD
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Name: Vera Turner Stark
Birthday: September 10th
Education/Occupation (Doctor, Pilot, etc.): Middle school; Highschool drop out; Now a professional hacker
Hair: Long, thick black
Eyes: Dark reflective brown (Left) Deep green (Right)
Body Type: Athletic. She's built like a dancer, and walks like one. A part of her spine sticks out in about twelve small blade-like bones permanently through her flesh. They cannot go back in or grow any longer.
Skin Color: A caramel brown with a reddish undertone
Weight: 115lbs.
Height: 5'4 1/4"
Weapon: An assortment of throwing knives, put she prefers using her powers
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): Vera can manipulate the air (aerokinesis) around her, as in making it pick up someone or fly. She can absorb energy from any light source, but is hoping to do more.
Flaws (three): Arrogance, Over-thinks situations, Sucks at reacting in time. She also is deaf in her right ear from a past explosion.
Mother: Gwendolyn Stark
Father: Oliver "Ollie" Stark
Any disorders?: PTSD
RP Example (four sentences): I hated this whole hiding-from-humans thing. I was completely normal! Well, if you didn't count the powers or the blades that were permanently sticking from my back. Otherwise, I was completely average.
History (five sentences): Vera was raised as normally as her parents could manage. She was home schooled for most of her life, never allowed to go anywhere farther than the front yard. Even then, she was forced to wear a thick jacket year round. She was basically the perfect child. And Vera hated it. So every night she would sneak out of her bedroom window and walk around town, getting rid of all the trouble makers left and right. She loved feeling like a modern-day hero, knowing her "sickness" was nothing but unused power. One night, she sneaked out and never came back. She traveled until she cane across an odd school building. Without hesitation, she waltzed right in.
Notes: She has been attending Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters for about three years.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Name: Damien Mark Allerdyce
Birthday: December 10
Species (if not Human/Ultra-Human): Human Mutant (Like his pa)
Education/Occupation (Doctor, Pilot, etc.): Everything up to high school. Expected to graduate college early. Oh, and he's part of the Brotherhood.
Personality: Evil. This dude is just insane in the membrane. He is also quite charming, a total schmoozer, and looks great in red. Damien could be a nice person if he wanted to...but he doesn't want to so TOO BAD. Damien also likes to cook.
Hair: Bronze-ish brown
Eyes: Deep chocolate brown with tiny fires in the pupil. They are slightly tilted upwards.
Body Type: Fit, lean. Damien's not very muscular but he is quick.
Skin Color: A nice summer tan. He also has a light brush of freckles coating his body.
Weight: 140lbs.
Height: 6'3"
Country of Origin: Southeast Asia
Weapon: A lighter...You know.
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): Pyrokinesis. So far all he can do is protect himself from a flame or call upon a flame, but he has to have fire near him. Hence, le lighter.
Flaws (three): Easily distracted, loses sight of goals, easily persuaded.
Mother: Some chick in Asia named Mai Lee
Father: Saint-John Allerdyce
Any disorders?: Cleftomanic. This dude is...seriously crazy.
RP Example (four sentences): "Well, well. Look who's in my room again?" I asked my brother with a wicked grin. The fireball floated above my palm, dangerously bright. Dakoda turned towards me with wide eyes. I could tell he was trying to summon his sorry excuse of a flame. It was the night of our 15th birthday. My was already asleep, and we had no idea where dad had been for all our life. Dakoda finally met my eyes. "Please, Mark. Don't do this." He whispered. I felt my eye twitched. He knew I hated that name - he knew! I chucked the ball of burning hot energy towards his chest. Haha...the day I became an only child.
History (five sentences): Damien Mark and Dakoda Matthew were the pyrokinetic twins of Southeast Asia.Their mother, Mai Lee, tried her hardest to raise her "special" boys as a single mother after their jiggalo father vanished. Okay...It was probably Mai's fault for spiking his drink. ANYWHO on the boys' 15th birthday, Mai Lee had chosen to go to bed early after presents, cake, and ice cream. Dakoda crept into Damien's room after finding out (over phone call) that Damien had been responsible for his girlfriend Lynn's fiery murder. He was looking for Damien's Power Journal - which he kept after each use of his powers - when Damien came up from using the restroom. Not many words were said before Damien was turning the crispy corpse to ashes. His mother came in after hearing such commotion, but soon joined the kill list. Damien was forced to attend court but played innocent, saying he had no idea what had happened and he had been out getting Dakoda's late present when he walked in to see no one. He was set free and sent to North America to finish up his studies. Eventually, being a goody-goody was too much. He soon joined the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants as a side job. Now he spies on e'erybody.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deme's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deme's Charries   Deme's Charries Empty

Back to top Go down

Deme's Charries
Page 1 of 1