X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 pm

"Your job is....Technical advisor. You just gotta fix things when they break around here. Shouldn't be too hard, you're good with technology right?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Dollars : 328

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 pm

"Of course I am." Blake replied. "Well then. I better be on my way then." He said as he left.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:49 pm

I thought I heard Elinge from the hall, and knocked on the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:51 pm

I turn and look at Carmen. I adjust my glasses. "Morning Carmen."
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:58 pm

"Yo. What's my job?" I asked rudely and made myself comfortable. I sat in a nice looking chair and propped my feet up on a table.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

"Let's see...You're on cleaning." I check off a box on my clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 pm

I sat bolt upright. "What?!" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:05 pm

"We need at least one person to clean up around here. And since you rarely clean up after yourself, I think you need to learn what it's like. Now unless you'd like those pretty little wings of yours ripped off, I'd get right onto it." I send a piercing glare her way.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:12 pm

I glared right back at him and snatched up a broom. I lifted up a couch with one hand and swept up all of the dust underneath. "Stupid old people." I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:14 pm

"Good Carmen." I pat her head and float down the stairs to the main room to find Isaiah.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm

I yanked away from him and mumbled a very long stream of curses that you wouldn't find anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:56 pm

I ride up the stairs on my cloud once more and knock.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Dollars : 377

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Scarlett smiles." It's commercial.. I'll get the door." Scarlett opened the door and smiled." Hi."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:04 pm

I smile. "Hello, Elinge Monroe. I believe you are...Scarlett Gray?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Scarlett nodded still smiling." I am.... so what are you here for?"

" Scarlie! It's coming back on!" Jade yelled from the bed.

"Okay! I'll be there in a second!" Scarlett yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:16 pm

"You and your sister Ashley need to be assigned jobs. If now's not a good time, come see me later in my office." I adjust my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 pm

"Uhh.. No we can be assigned jobs now, Ash! Get over here!" Scarlett yelled. Ashley rolls her eyes as she runs over there." Jade tell me what happens." Ashley stood there.

" Ashley since our parents where part of the X-men squad we have to have jobs." Scarlett tells her. Ashley rolls her eyes.

"Ugh... fine but if I have to have a job.... it better not be no stupid one like watch over the kids in the hallways or blah blah blah.. because I don't do that." Ashley crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 pm

"You can ask Carmen, I don't play around when it comes to my job. You take what you get and deal with it." My eyes turn a piercing shade of grey. "Alright let's see....Okay Scarlett. You're gonna work in the library. Not too much of a problem, is it?" I look up from my clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

"There is.. I hate the quiet." Scarlett told him. Ashley rolled her eyes."I'll take the job...." Ashley pleaded."I don't have to do anything... so I want that one."
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:32 pm

I grin. "Alright Ashley. But trust me. That job may be a lot harder than you think." I check a box on my clipboard. "Alright then Scarlett...What job would you want to take?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

"Eh." Ashley shrugged.

"Uh.... doesn't matter as long as it keeps , me moving." Scarlett tells him.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm

"Lemme put it into perspective for you. An entire wing of this school, is the library. You have to make sure no one messes them up, put them back in order when they become messed up, and help those who come into the library looking for something." I look down at my clipboard. "Then how about hall patrol? It's rather loud and it's a very quick finish." I look back up.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

"I don't mean to be picky but.... something that alos doesn't bother my insanity." Scarlett looked down as she said that.

" I'm telepathic... nothing will happen." Ashley told him.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm

"Is there something that you really enjoy?" I put my pen behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 pm

"I seen the stable out there..... can I be in charge of that? I love horses." Scarlett smiled." It's not too quiet.. plus they're horses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room   Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Red, Peacemaker and Frosty girl's room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next