X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skylar Rankin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychADelic

PsychADelic

Dollars : 34

Skylar Rankin Empty
PostSubject: Skylar Rankin   Skylar Rankin EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Name: Skylar Rankin
Birthday:08/27/99
Species (if not Human/Ultra-Human):Ultra-Human?
Education/Occupation(Doctor, Pilot, ect.): None 
Personality: Most times really perky and sweet but could kill you in an instant. She is very loud & funny, but also very secretive.
Hair:Butterscotch blonde, mid-back length, Beach waves
Eyes:Icy Blue
Body Type: Slender/not very shapely. Very fit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Skin Color: Caucasian but tan.
Weight:107 lbs.
Height:5 ft. 3 in.
Country of origin: USA
Weapon: 3 foot long sword with a wooden hilt.
Powers (optional; allowed for anything but regular humans): Advanced equilibrium, and exceptional agility, reaction time, and coordination which allows for me to make sharp turns, and run at such speeds without becoming sick, can also mimic the knowledge, skills, and powers (if any) of every individual within a certain range of him; different sources list this as anywhere from several feet to a mile radius. This applies to both superpowered and "normal" abilities like her father.
Flaws (three): Really cocky, naive, and absent minded.
Mother: Morrighan 
Father:Calvin Montgomery Rankin (Mimic)
Any Disorders?: ADHD
RP Example (four sentences): I walked in to the hideout with the rest of the Skulls, the gang I was in, and head to the old beat up couch. The HQ for us wasn't the best, but it would do for the time being. I lean back and close my eyes, relaxing when I hear whispering. Normally, I would have brushed this off, but we're in gang, so there are no secrets. "Whats goin' on?" I ask as I stand up to stretch. They are all looking at me, so I glance around. "Is there something on my face?" I jokingly ask, a smirk on my face. They walk up to me and surround me. "You're different from us" Viper snarls, a glare evident on his face. "What?" I ask, before Stylez pounces on me, soon followed by everybody else, as they began to beat me. The only thought I had before I passed out, was "Why?"

History (five sentences):Sky was born in New York City, NY to former X-Man Calvin Rankin and a mortal named Morrighan. One night was in her room studying for a surprise quiz the math teacher would give tomorrow, the teacher hadn't announced it but something in her head told her it would happen. She was deep in thought when she heard banging at the door downstairs, probably her father wasted again. "Dad?" she called out fear in her voice, her door was busted open, Calvin walked towards her a beer in one hand and a belt in the other. She froze looking towards her open window. In the blink of an eye she was almost 45,000 ft in the air. She did this often to escape her father but this time she wasn't going back. She wandered the streets of NY stealing food when she could and looking for shelter in the rain. As she was on the streets, she found refuge with a local gang. She fit in perfectly, but was soon shunned and exiled because they found out about her abilities. They jumped her and left her for dead. A random NY citizen found her in the alley and took her to the hospital. At The hospital, a doctor sees her wings and recommends her to an Institute just down the ways.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

Skylar Rankin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skylar Rankin   Skylar Rankin EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:58 pm

So she has wings, huh? *Judges*
A'ight. I say she's approved.
Back to top Go down

Skylar Rankin
Page 1 of 1