X-Men New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age After the Official X-Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holding Cells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vortex

Vortex

Dollars : 344

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:54 am

Damien dragged in the fighting creature in the burlap sack and thrust her into Cell No. 253. He quickly slammed the heavy bars closed and watched as the now-humongous animal fought her way out of the bag.
"You'll never get away with this. They'll come looking for me, you know." Nicky spat when she made it out of the bag. Her blue/gray fur bristled up on the end and her muscles tensed. There was no way she was going to be bullied by such a narcissistic jerk.
Damien shrugged and sat down on a tiny stool. "Why would they, Nickolette? You're not that important. I was actually trying to detain one of the other, more powerful ones. You just happened to be in the way."
Nicky's eyes blazed red. "MY NAME IS ANIMAL YOU FILTHY SACK OF MEAT!" She jumped at the bars in attempt to break them, but had no such luck. Electricity blazed and shot her back, sending her smashing against the opposite wall.
"Uh-uh, sweetie. No escaping for you. You see, these bars are heavier than you can lift. Plus, they're electric. You're not going anywhere." Damien chuckled, flicking a lighter on and off. On and off.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Dollars : 915

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 am

Stephen zipped right behind Damien, floating off the ground and crossing his arms. "So now you're into beastiality/pedophillia? Why am I not surprised?" He tutted and shook his head. It was obvious to tell that Stephen was in hero mode, as his eyes were completely bright blue with the same color sparks coming out of the corners. The tip of his hood floated around in his augmented gravity of levitation. "Let the girl go, y' creep."

Last edited by A Pimp Named Slickback on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 am

Damien slowly smiled and turned. "That's a pretty gay suit you have there." He said calmly.
Vera, now one with the air, floated in practically invisible. She made her way slowly towards the groggy Nicky slumped in the corner.
"Hey, kid, she's eighteen. It's perfectly legal! Now, how about you take your pretty bridal gown and scidaddle. A'ight?"
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 am

Stephen looked confused for a moment. "I'm sorry, was that supposed to be a joke? If so, that was terrible. If you wanna make a joke, next time try and make it funny. Oh, and just cuz it's legal does not mean it's not creepy. Dude, find someone your own age why don't you? Oh, and for your information. They're pajamas. Action pajamas." And with that, Stephen flicked his wrist, causing a gravity well to fall over Damien, hammering him into place with about 10Gs of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:55 am

Damien couldn't move all of a sudden, a weight seeming to hold him in place. He cursed, spat, did everything he could while he was basically frozen.
Vera materialized back to normal and went to attempt pulling open the cell. Instantly, electricity blazed up her arms.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:07 pm

"Who's gay now fucker?" Stephen floated past Damien, smacking him in the face with the hood. He went to Vera. "Electricity. Hm." He thought. Okay. I have rubber gloves. Rubber gloves.. He focused on the rubber gloves that were in his bag and they materialized in his hand. "Would these help?" They were industrial welding gloves, made of rubber obviously.

Last edited by Niles on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Vera was a little busy getting fried. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body shook. Concentrate. Her eyes returned to the front of her head as she began to absorb the energy coming from the electricity. Soon, the cell was just a regular old thing.
"I got it. Thanks, though." Vortex smiled, her eyes blazing yellow with power.

Damien growled and began to concentrate as well. Almost immediately the lighter at his side grew into a raging inferno.
"I hate to be a bother, but we're about to get slightly toasted--Oh, hello." Animal said while looking at Stephen. She was still in her other form, so her pheromones were all jacked up still. The Nicky on the inside was fighting to break free, anything to keep Animal from doing something she'd regret later.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:28 pm

"Mm." Stephen poofed away the gloves, calmly went to the lighter and dismantled it with a tap of his finger. "I'll take care of Sir Flameyfingers over here. Just get her out." He pointed at Nicky, then returned his attention to Damien. He was not scared by the flames, and instead started to contain them inside a mental bubble. "I hope the word outsmarted is in your colorful vocabulary."

Last edited by Niles on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 pm

"Is he single?"
"Nickolette, you're disgusting. Are you hurt at all?" Vortex asked sternly, offering her a hand.
Nicky stood up to her full height and gazed suggestively at the two males just a few footsteps away. She licked her lips.
Vortex made a face of disgust and stepped between her an the guys. "We need to get you out of here. Now."
Damien looked at Stephen with distaste. "I'm only getting started." He looked at the tiny puddle of gasoline left from the lighter and winked. "Boom." The flame erupted with impossible force, swirling and thickening around each individual.
Back to top Go down
Niles
Supreme Overlords

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Stephen panicked, forgetting about the butane, and did the first thing that came to mind. He directed a huge plume of smoke so that it looked as though it came from the ground. "SMOKE BOMB!" He teleported all three of them out of the area back to the institute in a flash of blue sparks.

Last edited by Niles on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Vortex

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:51 pm

The force holding Damien still disappeared. He held out his palm and all of the fire absorbed back into him. Whistling, the man walked out of the cells to go to his room, maybe kill some children before lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells Empty

Back to top Go down

Holding Cells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men New Age :: RP Section :: Others :: Genosha/The Brotherhood-
Jump to: